Donations for the supporters of Zeytince Supporting Ecological Life Association:
Benefactor Rights Declaration:
As Zeytince Supporting Ecological Life Association, we believe that donation is a voluntary behavior, that giving and sharing increases our quality of life. We support and support the rights of the donors, since we care about the trust and respect of the public and the benefactors and the potential donors. We recognize that all benefactors have the following rights.
- To be informed about the mission and vision of the non-profit organisation, how to use the donation and its capacity and intention to use it efficiently,
- To obtain information about the board of directors and executives and expect the executives to perform their duties prudently and prudently,
- Access to current financial information,
- Guaranteeing that the donation will be used in accordance with its purpose,
- A proper thanks,
- To request confidentiality of donations in accordance with the law,
- To request that all the employees representing the institution should have all professional relations with him / her.
- Knowing whether the person who wants the donation is a volunteer or an employee,
- If the contact information will be shared with someone else, request to remove from lists,
- When making a donation, you have the right to ask questions, get instant, correct and clear answers.